Thursday, October 21

when the heart says yes


BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME- Celine Dion

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all


You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me


You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you


You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me


You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you


You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me


I'm everything I am
Because you loved me 







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only Allah knows how i feel towards you guys. Allah knows. =]

the lyric was copied from here :because you loved me

hmm.. sebenarnya, this post da lama nak tulis, tapi xberkesempatan. 

well, do you believe in TRUE FRIENDS?

i do. and true friends that i found here?

MAS MERAH. AIN KURUS. IDAH. SU. FAEZEE.

y? sebab dah rasa macam tuu. kenapa? sebab hanya Allah yang tahu. ^^

hmm.. mase job interview ari tu, teacher tanya, what USM changes u? i said, people here. knapa ye? ntah la. automatik, then merapu la, boley bersosial la ngan ramai orang. =.=''

truth? 

i learn how to be A FRIEND. 

yea. here, i learn how to be a good friend. i learn that people differ from one another. i learn that i'm not a good friend and thus, i try my best to be the one who can console others.

frenship ni unik kan. kadang2 kita rasa hepy, n kadang2 kita rasa sedih. n kadang2 bila kawan ade probs, kite plak yang rasa sedih, rasa bimbang. kenapa? 

ntah.

Hanya Allah yang Tahu. 

Dulu, tengok mas merah, judge dr luar, nampak, hmm.. cam baek je budak ni. boleh la masuk geng ni.. 
Idah n faezee, dulu tengok, hmm.. budak2 rajin ni, selalu je skali 2 orang tu.. takut nk tegur mase tu, sbb nampak idah n faezee serius sumgoh! hehe..
Su, dulu, nmpak luaran, hmm.. senyap je. nakal jgop skit2.. heee
ain kurus, hmm.. baiknye die. senyap je.

n me? rasa diri xlayak nk kwn ngan sape2. huhu.. sbb i know my weakness, mudah snap bila marah. mudah terasa, mudah merajuk(huh kembe la), n xmesra alam ngan orang baru kenal. 

tapi lepas kenal?

mas merah, dalam baek2, ade nakalnye. dalam nakal2 ade part lembutnya.. cewaahhh ^^
idah, serius bila wt keje. tapi, bila ad mslh, die la pendengar setia, nk jgop tulun takat termampu..
faezee, dulu takut nk tegur. maybe still takut2 leni, tapi so far, OKAY. faezee pon lcu jgop. hehe
Su, dalam nakal2 ade lembutnya.. senyap2 tapi lcu2.. ^^
ain, nakal jgop, n bising jgop.. heeeee

kesimpulannya?

manusia, sudah lumrahnya, tengok luaran, judge dari apa yang dilihat. me too xterkecuali.
n everyone ade bad side masing2, nobody's perfect.

jadi, try to change that bad sides of yours.

Alhamdulillah, Allah gives me all of u. Thank You O' Allah. =]

i dunno if i've ever had good friends before, but now??


i can just say that my heart says yes.

yes, sebab actually i also have special someones: all of u.

yes, sebab i dun hav to be envious anymore when people keep on talkin' about best friends. 

coz i have here, BFF n  till death do us apart.. inshaAllah. n moga hgga akhirat sana..

Lucky to be here. lucky to be with u all. ameen ya robb.. 

n here i met Kak Intan, Kak awa, kak nad, kak naem, azi, nadia,syu, pikah, madi, maziah, asma', jihah, kak ti, fiza, husna, nisah, n everyone else in our bio course yang i think worthed to be called FRIENDS. alhamdulillah~

(^_^)/

xtahu knapa teremosi. 

just wanna express my feelings. =]

with love from me. ^^

END

No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Friendship tickers